Condo Association Master Insurance


Condo buildings have unique insurance needs because each unit owner owns a portion of the building Because of this an association needs to be established to oversee that everything in your condo association runs smoothly.

Every condo building needs a master policy. Just like a homeowners insurance no condo association master policy is the same. Some condo associations only cover the roof and walls. While other are more comprehensive.

At Lydon & Murphy Insurance we can create a policy that will protect things like:

  • • Buildings
  • • General Liability
  • • Related Structures
  • • Grounds
  • • Infrastructure
  • • Demolition & Increased Cost of Construction
  • • Backup of Sewer & Drain
  • • Crime & Fidelity

If you are interested in a Condo Association Master Policy or have any questions please contact us and we will be happy to help!